Breaking News :

Pinoy Just Vote the Right

This 2013, things may change into our world. But as a Filipino our votes serves as stepping stone in our journey so we need to vote wisely.

How does the vote serve into our country:

I Believe that being a Filipino we are smart enough to feel what is now happening in the Philippines. Voting is our way.. A way to change the nation and a way to look for a new world into our new children.

As early in the morning I woke up to prepare myself, because I'm going to prepare voting, this is my routine in life that before deciding I just woke up to think who deserves in a right position. I hope this year to the new elected SENATORS, CONGRESSMAN, GOVERNORS, MAYORS, and KAGAWAD.

We Pinoy should vote wisely and before that we need to Think Twice...

A message from aTunes!
 
Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Advertise with Us | Site map
Copyright © 2011. atunes! Buzz . All Rights Reserved.
Design Template by panjz-online | Support by creating website | Powered by Blogger